The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{vVv}.:Blaine:.

Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2 Empty
PostSubject: Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2   Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2 Icon_minitime9th October 2009, 11:31 am

Devil Wing: Villains 10 Heroes 3
Blaine: Heroes 7 Villains 10

Overall, Blaine: 17, Devil wing: 13

btw devil, it was pretty messed up of you to stay in the server but leave without saying anything. i waited 40 mins for you to come back so we could finish the fight, but you never did.

Last edited by {DsX}.:Blaine:. on 9th October 2009, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DAVID

PostSubject: Re: Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2   Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2 Icon_minitime9th October 2009, 12:34 pm

what happended the first time exactly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2   Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2 Icon_minitime9th October 2009, 2:43 pm

nothing happened the first time. we fought the first time on wednesday and devil won. we fought another fight yesterday, then devil left midway but left his player on the server. i waited for him and he didn't come back. i can't connect my laptop to my network, so i can't go to the chatbox or anything, but cahan was there and he was texting devil, and he didn't respond. then i left after 40 mins.
devil said at the beginning of the fight that he wanted to count the battle for the colosseum. that's why i posted it here.
Back to top Go down
Cahan

PostSubject: Re: Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2   Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2 Icon_minitime9th October 2009, 2:50 pm

devil left because you had already won at the point of his departure, i didn't look at the admin so i couldn't tell lol so its not like he forfeitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2   Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2 Icon_minitime9th October 2009, 3:01 pm

i dont get why he kept his char there since he left, but w/e
Back to top Go down
DAVID

PostSubject: Re: Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2   Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2 Icon_minitime9th October 2009, 4:08 pm

so blaine beat devil?
Back to top Go down
Cahan

PostSubject: Re: Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2   Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2 Icon_minitime10th October 2009, 4:08 pm

he kept his char there cuz he forgot to leave lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2   Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaine vs Devil_Wing Battle #2
Page 1 of 1