The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neji vs Devil Wing

Go down 
+3
{NSJ}Demoslayer
Devil_Wing
Neji
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Neji

Neji vs Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Neji vs Devil Wing   Neji vs Devil Wing Icon_minitime11th October 2009, 8:37 pm

We agreed to this in-game

The score is said here.

Round 1
[Villains]Neji - 10
[Heroes]Devil - 4

Round 2
[Heroes]Neji - 2
[Villains]Devil - 0

Final Score
12-4 Neji's Favor.

Good fight Devil, up until you respawned and forfeited.

Please update the ladders as Neji 1-0 and Devil 2-2.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Admin

Neji vs Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Devil Wing   Neji vs Devil Wing Icon_minitime12th October 2009, 11:22 pm

i never said it was a ladder match good try dumbass
Back to top Go down
{NSJ}Demoslayer

Neji vs Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Devil Wing   Neji vs Devil Wing Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 4:12 am

no way Devil Wing actually fights skilled players now? Man this should be a long losing streak. Maybe he'll wise up and go back to Mileena's sexy boy rofl that was some priceless shit.
Back to top Go down
{KnC}Neji

Neji vs Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Devil Wing   Neji vs Devil Wing Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 5:05 pm

Devil_Wing wrote:
i never said it was a ladder match good try dumbass

Devil Wing, everybody in the vVv room heard you say you wanted to challenge me for the ladders, so that's what we did. Don't tell me your going to try and lie your way out of this one too? And the fact you banned me? Grow up.

Neji - 1
Devil - 0
Back to top Go down
Sinister

Neji vs Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Devil Wing   Neji vs Devil Wing Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 7:30 pm

Demo, stay out of this. You're only making matters worse. Besides... Devil could smash you.

I honestly 100% cannot remember who said what. I don't know if Neji asked for it to be a match and Devil agreed or vice versa. I don't know if I could even hear Devil. I simply don't know. However, I will talk with Spidey and Fearless to get to the bottom of this seeing as how they also spectated.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Admin

Neji vs Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Devil Wing   Neji vs Devil Wing Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 7:45 pm

hm... funny i wasnt on mic at all except to tell sinister jman was taking the mods off the server. nice try again dumbass.

hey demo i remember trying you out for dsx when you joined under 3 different names hm i seem to remember you only getting 2 kills on me and i got 20 so gtfo.

i never said it was a ladder match, i was pissed at everyone and everything at the time as noticed by my pathetic score against such an easy player. I am an admin on this site so i think i would tell the truth more then a jog scrub would.

and oh yea, if your gonna say that was a ladder match you might as well put up that the jog/samurai match is 29 to 30. and samurai had heroes. so have fun with that.
Back to top Go down
{KnC}Neji

Neji vs Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Devil Wing   Neji vs Devil Wing Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 8:06 pm

i like men
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade

Demon_Blade

Neji vs Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Devil Wing   Neji vs Devil Wing Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 8:12 pm

please no fighting Neji vs Devil Wing 807481
^.^
Back to top Go down
Sinister

Neji vs Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Devil Wing   Neji vs Devil Wing Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 8:19 pm

Shut up please. Fucking players nowadays... Like I have said before; everyone talks with their mouths when they should be talking with their game-play. You beat Devil so you should have nothing to say. The score speaks for itself. Bragging about it and carrying on like you are is just about as classless as Devil respawning and then leaving. You two give me such a headache whether you're together or alone.

No more flaming from either of you. We're lucky to have a place like this to battle so don't ruin it for the rest of us. I will try to get the verdict by later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

Neji vs Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Devil Wing   Neji vs Devil Wing Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 8:21 pm

Locked until this is decided.
Back to top Go down
Sinister

Neji vs Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Devil Wing   Neji vs Devil Wing Icon_minitime15th October 2009, 4:18 am

Fearless said that Devil never agreed and I trust him so unfortunately this does not count for the Singles Ladders.
Back to top Go down
{KnC}Neji

Neji vs Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Devil Wing   Neji vs Devil Wing Icon_minitime16th October 2009, 12:03 am

Fearless told me that Devil said it was for the ladders...

I knew he'd lie.

Faggot.

Lock the topic.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Admin

Neji vs Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Devil Wing   Neji vs Devil Wing Icon_minitime16th October 2009, 3:06 am

your the only one lieing here, and if you continue to do so, you will be ejected from the ladders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neji vs Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neji vs Devil Wing   Neji vs Devil Wing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neji vs Devil Wing
Page 1 of 1