The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{NSJ}Demoslayer

Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders   Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders Icon_minitime12th October 2009, 1:12 am

Demoslayer and Rabbit

VS

Berserk and The Rock

Rules are posted, 1 choker limit obviously
I request Heroes start on arena wall and Villians on Octagon (for camping reasons)
I suggest this battle be held on Wednesday at 9 EST, if you cannot make wednesday or that time continue to suggest times later and later until you can, we dont want to be here forever. If all said players do not show up we wont be babies and call it a forfeit we'll reschedule, also if one of us lags out the score will be kept at present lag out time and continued later NO CALLING FORFEITS. That is all.
Back to top Go down
-Samurai-Berserk-

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders   Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders Icon_minitime12th October 2009, 12:51 pm

i agree but not heroes on on arena wall for reasons.......ill let the gullible know is today good since i have no school and im guessing he has no school too.If not today tommorrow is fine too....i guess today but ill check with him at what time he can get on.
Back to top Go down
{NSJ}Broly

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders   Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders Icon_minitime12th October 2009, 1:01 pm

hold up heros starts at the back her's spawn not at the colosseum and villains start on octogone and im good for today or Wednesday but not with the tinme on that day if we can shoot for today at 7 est that would be good
Back to top Go down
-Samurai-Berserk-

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders   Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders Icon_minitime12th October 2009, 1:03 pm

yea sounds good for all i know if something comes up ill let u guys know........we still gotta wait for there reply though
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders   Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders Icon_minitime12th October 2009, 1:08 pm

srry by accident i never knew that my bro was logged in so that was my say not his ill re post it if ya guys got mixed up

hold up heros starts at the back her's spawn not at the colosseum and villains start on octogone and im good for today or Wednesday but not with the tinme on that day if we can shoot for today at 7 est that would be good
Back to top Go down
{NSJ}Demoslayer

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders   Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders Icon_minitime12th October 2009, 6:10 pm

Well im fine any time pretty much its just whenever Rabbit gets on the computer to know for sure. If heroes start over by their far spawn they will stay there and the whole match will end up being a camp fest on that whole side of the map. If they start over on the arena wall it isnt immediate which makes the battle a little more worth doing. It allows for starting on the same level at a closer distance which speeds things up and you can see where your opponent goes. Ground combat is also more common which kicks off the match to a speedy start. Its a much better starting place no doubt and thats how it was done for quite some time, who changed it I have no idea. Theres a massive empty gap between the buildings also which gives neither team an advantage. I could go on forever how its better if it isnt already obvious. Other way is just plain noob and boring.

Regarding shooters and pullers they are really of no concern. Use them if you wish but I guarantee you will tell us not to. If you feel the urge you may against us lol. Anyways Wednesday at 7 EST good for you guys? cuz if thats a good time well just stick with it to give enough time to get a hold of Rabbit lol.
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders   Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders Icon_minitime12th October 2009, 6:35 pm

but thats juste simply being a noob if u guys say to start on the colosseum that would bring me no chance of going except for the city witch in that case villains suck there so that would make u guys stay on the octagone high camping and wat happens if i juste bring the fight in the back uk u cant resist it but ill do it and lets juste stay with today at 7 est if not then will do it at wednesday 7 est in the samurai server will tell u the pass sooner or later
Back to top Go down
{NSJ}Demoslayer

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders   Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 4:03 am

Well Im giving up on this site so our team doesnt exist anymore. I in no way want to be affiliated with a certain few people right now and I sure as hell wont give them any power by staying here.
Back to top Go down
-Samurai-Berserk-

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders   Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 12:41 pm

.....WTF?

When u come back reply again so we can restart it
Back to top Go down
{NSJ}Demoslayer

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders   Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 2:27 pm

dude have you seen the pull through rate of this site? only 10% of challenges have even been met. If you actually want to fight me and Rabbit you can just start a topic on one of our home websites. Harder tho cuz I havent played in the abyss for over 2 weeks and that seems to be everybodys huddle spot is on that little chatbox. Other sites have shoutboxes too and not little fluffy decorative ones with retarded admin and mod garbage just somewhere you can talk and tell us there, easier to arrange when were there instead of through forum posts naming times.
Back to top Go down
.:r@bb!t:.

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders   Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 11:00 pm

so this is a no ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders   Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Sympathy vs The Outsiders
Page 1 of 1