The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyrlan Vs. Broly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Tyrlan Vs. Broly Empty
PostSubject: Tyrlan Vs. Broly   Tyrlan Vs. Broly Icon_minitime14th October 2009, 9:16 pm

I feel like fighting ya broly lol. We haven't done this before. Usual rules, I would prefer that it have no shooting, but if you want to have any form of pulling post here and I'll let you know...

but the ones i want to stress more so...

1. Sitting and waiting on high buildings for me to come to you for an unreasonable amount of time is unacceptable... I will not have it single as forfeit or anything extreme but i will get on mic and tell you to discontinue if it does occur(which i doubt will).

2. I don't want any stupidity... including respawning, you know the things considered rude during a 1v1. (Once again, i doubt that will happen)

3. I don't want to see any spawncamp saberthrows where you chuck your saber in the spawn as soon as i start to move... or other obvious types of spawnkilling(doubt it'll happen with you)

Finally, 4. Please let it not be in the GOR server!!! i lag like crap in there! LOL.

If you have any rules you want to emphasize just post it here. I won't be able to do this today, or tomorrow, but maybe friday. Easiest way is to find me on the GOR chat box or this site's chatbox and ask me if i can at the time you are ready, or I'll find you.

I don't know what server we'll use but yeah; we'll figure it out.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Tyrlan Vs. Broly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrlan Vs. Broly   Tyrlan Vs. Broly Icon_minitime16th October 2009, 7:38 pm

He saw this... i spoke with him on the NSJ chat box. He just hasn't replied yet.
Back to top Go down

Tyrlan Vs. Broly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colosseum :: -The Colosseum- :: 1v1 Challenges-
Jump to: