The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cahan

blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it Empty
PostSubject: blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it   blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it Icon_minitime15th October 2009, 12:00 am

blainey why'd you leave our 1v1?

you coulda came back and won it was only 3 points....

anyway if you want to count this/continue this perhaps..

i have the score, 9-6 my favor, i was on heroes and if you deny that(not saying you will) i have picture proof of it Mad
Back to top Go down
{vVv}.:Blaine:.

PostSubject: Re: blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it   blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it Icon_minitime15th October 2009, 11:31 am

my bro was downloading things so i was lagging like a piece of crap. plus the server was laggy anyway. none of the ramps i did would work, i would be teleported on the ground while in my screen i'm actually landing on top of a roof. if you wanna redo this in another server, i'll do it. if you just wanna count this battle, go ahead, but you know that you didn't actually win.

also, you never said you want this match to count for the colosseum. you said you didn't log on for a while so you wanted a warm up, and it was part of your mission in samurai or w/e . now that you got lucky with my lag, you happen to post it on the colosseum. you're awesome cahan.

did you really think i was gonna lie about it that you need picture proof?

seems like you play more for the points than the fun. when i challenged neji, i knew i was gonna lose, but it also knew it was gonna be fun because he has a fun style. i'm not gonna challenge you cuz i don't like fighting you (no offense), at the same time, i'm not gonna back down from a challenge. so if you wanna fight me, you should post in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it   blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it Icon_minitime15th October 2009, 1:34 pm

Well it's settled then. This does not count for these ladders.

Please settle this elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Cahan

PostSubject: Re: blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it   blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it Icon_minitime15th October 2009, 10:58 pm

i was just posting to see if you wanted to count it yeesh.

no i didn't think you would lie but idk you changed since before. i do play for fun by the way. which is why im not a super good player because i play for fun most of the time.

you had a lower ping than me thats why i thought you got pissed and left because i had no lag whatsoever, and the ramps are like put all the way up in that server.

i said i needed to warm up before our 1v1, not that the 1v1 was the warmup. blaine this was friendly ijust wanted to post somehwere, where you would see it and respond to answer my question of wtf happened to you cuz i didn't see you for the rest of the night. i didnt plan on counting this for colleseum i just wanted your attention.

i wasn't attacking you in any way blaine i just wanted answers and you answered them. so we can all move on in our lives now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DAVID

PostSubject: Re: blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it   blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it Icon_minitime15th October 2009, 11:55 pm

pies taste good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it   blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blaine vs cahan... maybe if he agrees to count it
Page 1 of 1