The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Viking vs Lak or Kratos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(JOG) Viking

Viking vs Lak or Kratos Empty
PostSubject: Viking vs Lak or Kratos   Viking vs Lak or Kratos Icon_minitime21st October 2009, 12:07 am

Up for it one or both of you guys? willing to redeem myself and own you guys. . .

rules

no pulling
no glitching
no shooters including being one at any point
no highcamping

basic other rules like no killing yourself.

we can do this on the weekend at any day and any time basically.
Back to top Go down
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Viking vs Lak or Kratos   Viking vs Lak or Kratos Icon_minitime21st October 2009, 1:50 pm

First of all you're not signed up on the ladders so you can't challenge them here. Secondly, they won't the ones be getting owned lol. If you want to play them I suggest you go to their site and post a challenge. www.samurai.forumwise.com

or you could register here on the ladders and challenge Kratos (Jiraiya) but I doubt you're allowed to do that lol.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade

Demon_Blade

PostSubject: Re: Viking vs Lak or Kratos   Viking vs Lak or Kratos Icon_minitime21st October 2009, 4:14 pm

Sinister wrote:
First of all you're not signed up on the ladders so you can't challenge them here. Secondly, they won't the ones be getting owned lol. If you want to play them I suggest you go to their site and post a challenge. www.samurai.forumwise.com

or you could register here on the ladders and challenge Kratos (Jiraiya) but I doubt you're allowed to do that lol.

get pwned -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viking vs Lak or Kratos   Viking vs Lak or Kratos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viking vs Lak or Kratos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colosseum :: -The Colosseum- :: 1v1 Challenges-
Jump to: