The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{GOR} Myself, etc....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

{GOR} Myself, etc.... Empty
PostSubject: {GOR} Myself, etc....   {GOR} Myself, etc.... Icon_minitime4th October 2009, 7:43 pm

{GOR}

Clan Ladders Application:

Clan Tag/ Name: {GOR} Guardians Of The Republic...
Clan Leaders: The council (refer to roster)
Clan Site: www.nationgor.co.nr
Clan Button(Affiliate Button): " target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.nationgor.co.nr">Photobucket

Myself:

1v1 Ladders Application:

In-Game Name: Check the name this topic is posted by...
Contact(s): You know where to find me.
Back to top Go down
-Samurai-Jiraiya-

-Samurai-Jiraiya-

PostSubject: Re: {GOR} Myself, etc....   {GOR} Myself, etc.... Icon_minitime4th October 2009, 7:47 pm

Glad to have you {GOR}. Start challenging once the season comes, Have fun. =]
Back to top Go down
-[PhaLanX]-
Admin
-[PhaLanX]-

PostSubject: Re: {GOR} Myself, etc....   {GOR} Myself, etc.... Icon_minitime4th October 2009, 7:56 pm

btw the season starts on wednesday
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: {GOR} Myself, etc....   {GOR} Myself, etc.... Icon_minitime4th October 2009, 8:00 pm

We already have a match set with DSX... idk if that will count along into the tournament or not. It is going to occur AFTER Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
-[PhaLanX]-
Admin
-[PhaLanX]-

PostSubject: Re: {GOR} Myself, etc....   {GOR} Myself, etc.... Icon_minitime4th October 2009, 8:01 pm

post it in the clan battles forum and post that it has been pre-scheduled
Back to top Go down
=Rugal*=

PostSubject: Re: {GOR} Myself, etc....   {GOR} Myself, etc.... Icon_minitime4th October 2009, 10:55 pm

YAY! Gor is here, now have my babies...

D:<
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: {GOR} Myself, etc....   {GOR} Myself, etc.... Icon_minitime18th October 2009, 10:17 pm

I have been having a great amount of difficulty getting other GOR members to show up for things. I can't even get the majority of them to come to practices. Idk though... It's getting frustrating for me...
Back to top Go down
-Samurai-Jiraiya-

-Samurai-Jiraiya-

PostSubject: Re: {GOR} Myself, etc....   {GOR} Myself, etc.... Icon_minitime19th October 2009, 8:04 pm

Get your guys motivated to do some matches, I know you guys are content in playing in your public server but I'm sure you guys can have fun with matches also. You guys got some very talented players so start doing some matches!
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: {GOR} Myself, etc....   {GOR} Myself, etc.... Icon_minitime19th October 2009, 8:40 pm

LOL. They say they'll come then they either forget or can't due to sudden plans. Mad
Back to top Go down
-Samurai-Jiraiya-

-Samurai-Jiraiya-

PostSubject: Re: {GOR} Myself, etc....   {GOR} Myself, etc.... Icon_minitime19th October 2009, 8:41 pm

{GOR}Master~Tyrlan wrote:
LOL. They say they'll come then they either forget or can't due to sudden plans. Mad

Yeah I hate it when that stuff happens, There is nothing I hate more then not having enough guys and having to delay a match.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: {GOR} Myself, etc....   {GOR} Myself, etc.... Icon_minitime19th October 2009, 9:41 pm

That is exactly what happened with the {vVv} situation... except it went on anyway... lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {GOR} Myself, etc....   {GOR} Myself, etc.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{GOR} Myself, etc....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colosseum :: -General Forums- :: Clan Registration-
Jump to: