The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SnakeBite vs Denial

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JOGSnakeBite

SnakeBite vs Denial Empty
PostSubject: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 7:40 pm

My rules:

No glitching
No spawn camping
No high camping
No excessive perfect block(sitting in a corner and perfect blocking)
No shooters.
No pulling
To start the 1v1, The villain is to start off on the octagon and the hero is to start off on the hero platform. Throw your saber when your ready.(Don't start fighting until you've thrown your saber and your opponent has to.)
If you want to pause the 1v1 at any time, Just crouch.

Name when you`d like to do it, what server to do it in, and then from there were good to go. . .Just catch me on the chatbox. Oh and I will not do it in a 4 man server(ps2 ran) OR a downloaded server
Back to top Go down
{NHD}Denial

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 7:18 pm

next wednesday or monday around 5:00 central, i think thats Texas
Back to top Go down
JOGSnakeBite

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 7:39 pm

Yea I think central is Texas. . .and that sounds good, next. . .wensday I think would be best Smile
Back to top Go down
{NHD}Denial

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 6:40 pm

ok, ill see if i can find you on chat.....
Back to top Go down
JOGSnakeBite

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 7:48 pm

Just try and find me on the Abyss chat or Colosseum chat. I`m there most often. . .Oh and what server can we use? DsX?
Back to top Go down
{NHD}Denial

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 10:49 pm

i guess.......
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade

Demon_Blade

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime8th October 2009, 12:01 am

JOGSnakeBite wrote:
Just try and find me on the Abyss chat or Colosseum chat. I`m there most often. . .Oh and what server can we use? DsX?

who even owns the Dsx server
Back to top Go down
JOGSnakeBite

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime8th October 2009, 2:07 pm

Allen does I think. . .
Back to top Go down
-[PhaLanX]-
Admin
-[PhaLanX]-

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime10th October 2009, 10:59 pm

this still happening?
Back to top Go down
{NHD}Denial

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime11th October 2009, 12:49 am

i think so
Back to top Go down
JOGSnakeBite

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime11th October 2009, 12:04 pm

Yea, just need to find a day lol but unless something changes pretty big, I wont be doing 1v1s today. . . I didnt sleep that good last night and I wont do that good. . . so yea unless something really changes and I get woken up, no 1v1s for me ~.0
Back to top Go down
{NHD}Denial

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime11th October 2009, 1:09 pm

i have 1v1 with Rugal today
next wednesday right?
Back to top Go down
JOGSnakeBite

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime12th October 2009, 2:42 pm

I can do this today if you can. . .

Hit me up on the chatbox if so. . .
Back to top Go down
{NHD}Denial

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime12th October 2009, 6:47 pm

right now...or after me and neji
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs Denial   SnakeBite vs Denial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SnakeBite vs Denial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colosseum :: -The Colosseum- :: 1v1 Challenges-
Jump to: