The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil Wing

Go down 
+4
Demon_Blade
Devil_Wing
Phantom
{KnC}Neji
8 posters
AuthorMessage
{KnC}Neji

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 4:56 pm

Devil sets a poor example of admin and sportsmanship. He is a liar and a member of the Rebel Alliance.

In all seriousness I'ma come at it.

Devil sets a horrible example and a terrible example of sportsmanship. Banning my account from the website after losing to me in a 1 on 1 when confessing it was going to be for the Colosseum ladders. We had 4 spectators and I know a few of them heard it was for the Colosseum in the vVv room. I sure did.

I don't know what you were thinking Devil. Banning me from the forums isn't going to get you away from your disputes. I respectively took the win and posted the results and didn't bash at you and talk smack like you would have done to me. No, I showed respect and dignity.

But seeing how he banned me, I would start losing respect for you Phalanx for even having Devil as an admin to say the least. Take the loss, Devil. It's just a game dude.

I would also request that one of you responsible admins would please unban my other account because of Devil's childish actions.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 6:21 pm

Your other account is unbanned, huge apologies for this Neji.
Back to top Go down
{KnC}Neji

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 6:52 pm

It says "Neji" is still banned. It's an account ban, so you might wanna check for it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 8:13 pm

Should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Admin

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime14th October 2009, 4:15 am

damn might wanna check again
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime14th October 2009, 4:15 pm

You know I dont give a dam if you act like I am some small kid, it dosent matter if you can beat me on game. Fact is you act like some big fool half the time just because you cant be touched in game, I dont give a damn if you can whoop me ingame at least I have some character.

While half the time I dont see any in you, so what if your a good gamer. Do you have a life? I doubt it by the way you carry on with yourself. I'm about tired of you acting like I am some little bitch you can order. GTFO
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade

Demon_Blade

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime14th October 2009, 6:41 pm

devil grow up seriously damn
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime14th October 2009, 9:05 pm

I'm confused... who was that directed at phantom? Lol.
Back to top Go down
{KnC}Neji

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime14th October 2009, 9:43 pm

He directed it at Devil Wing.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime14th October 2009, 9:47 pm

Yeah was a just a tad pissed. Lol
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Admin

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime15th October 2009, 7:42 pm

damn that devil wing something should be done!
Back to top Go down
DAVID

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime15th October 2009, 10:16 pm

why dont we all just cook a fire and go camping? Smile huh?

ill bring the marshmallows for the smores Smile
Back to top Go down
{vVv}.:Blaine:.

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime16th October 2009, 4:58 pm

how about we just light you up in fire, go back home and play swbf2?

lol jk david. i hate camping, but that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Cahan

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime16th October 2009, 6:03 pm

*best allen impression*

Interesting....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devil Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Wing   Devil Wing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Wing
Page 1 of 1