The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not really a complaint, more of a reminder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cahan

not really a complaint, more of a reminder Empty
PostSubject: not really a complaint, more of a reminder   not really a complaint, more of a reminder Icon_minitime18th October 2009, 9:23 pm

in the tourney standings for 1v1 it says i have one point. i actually have 4 because i won a side on w/e 1v1 that was and then i swept whoever else it was lmao just so you knowww
Back to top Go down
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: not really a complaint, more of a reminder   not really a complaint, more of a reminder Icon_minitime18th October 2009, 9:52 pm

Points for 1v1s go like this...

Win = 3 points
Loss = -1 point
Back to top Go down
Cahan

PostSubject: Re: not really a complaint, more of a reminder   not really a complaint, more of a reminder Icon_minitime19th October 2009, 12:06 am

then how do i have 1 point lol
Back to top Go down
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: not really a complaint, more of a reminder   not really a complaint, more of a reminder Icon_minitime19th October 2009, 12:17 am

You have 1 win and 2 losses.

1 win = 3 points
2 losses = -2

3 - 2 = 1

Basic mathematics...
Back to top Go down
Cahan

PostSubject: Re: not really a complaint, more of a reminder   not really a complaint, more of a reminder Icon_minitime19th October 2009, 2:27 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i didn't understand the minus part jeeeprs sorry mister
Back to top Go down
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: not really a complaint, more of a reminder   not really a complaint, more of a reminder Icon_minitime19th October 2009, 2:52 am

That's all ya had to say lol
Back to top Go down
Cahan

PostSubject: Re: not really a complaint, more of a reminder   not really a complaint, more of a reminder Icon_minitime20th October 2009, 2:03 am

Wink thanks for clarifying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not really a complaint, more of a reminder   not really a complaint, more of a reminder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not really a complaint, more of a reminder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colosseum :: -General Forums- :: Complaints-
Jump to: