The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broly vs. Mike

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{NSJ}Broly

Broly vs. Mike Empty
PostSubject: Broly vs. Mike   Broly vs. Mike Icon_minitime10th October 2009, 11:23 pm

The rules:

No glitching
No spawn camping
No excessive high camping, say not more then 5 seconds
No excessive perfect block(sitting in a corner and perfect blocking)
Shooters not allowed
To start the 1v1, The villain is to start off on the octagon and the hero is to start off on the hero platform. Throw your saber when your ready.(Don't start fighting until you've thrown your saber and your opponent has to.)
If you want to pause a 1v1 at any time, Just crouch.

discuss if anyrules u want
just a friendly fight:)
Back to top Go down
Mike

Broly vs. Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly vs. Mike   Broly vs. Mike Icon_minitime11th October 2009, 3:11 am

k, no pullers and another rule: no healing-aka all droids destroyed before the beginning of the match and no repairing them. and the 5 second thing could create problems, lets just leave it at no high camping and trust that neither of us will play like bitches.
best bring ya bib, son
Back to top Go down
{NSJ}Broly

Broly vs. Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly vs. Mike   Broly vs. Mike Icon_minitime11th October 2009, 1:12 pm

lol mike ur so gay..no health droids Sad....fineeee
tell me when your free, im thinking we could do it tomorow cuz today is thanks giving
Back to top Go down
Mike

Broly vs. Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly vs. Mike   Broly vs. Mike Icon_minitime11th October 2009, 1:25 pm

haha eff you, thanksgiving is in november anyway. damn canadians
tomorrow sounds good haha
Back to top Go down
{NHD}Denial

Broly vs. Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly vs. Mike   Broly vs. Mike Icon_minitime11th October 2009, 1:26 pm

broly, you live in Canada?
Back to top Go down
{NSJ}Broly

Broly vs. Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly vs. Mike   Broly vs. Mike Icon_minitime12th October 2009, 2:15 pm

yep..anyways mike what time today is good for you...? sooner is better for me then later

and we need a server...I have one but since I live in canada the distance might cause a lil lag ....it would be better if we had a neutral serval so that we could have the same conditions
Back to top Go down
Mike

Broly vs. Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly vs. Mike   Broly vs. Mike Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 4:47 pm

so far its
Mike-Villians-10
Broly-Heroes-4

What time is good for you to finish?
Back to top Go down
{NSJ}Broly

Broly vs. Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly vs. Mike   Broly vs. Mike Icon_minitime13th October 2009, 11:36 pm

Tomorow night will get the chance
Back to top Go down
Sinister

Broly vs. Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly vs. Mike   Broly vs. Mike Icon_minitime15th October 2009, 4:48 am

What's the status on this?
Back to top Go down
Mike

Broly vs. Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly vs. Mike   Broly vs. Mike Icon_minitime15th October 2009, 4:20 pm

still didnt finish it. ill probably be on tonight broly, sound good?
Back to top Go down
Mike

Broly vs. Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly vs. Mike   Broly vs. Mike Icon_minitime18th October 2009, 4:11 pm

So apparently Broly is forfeiting this. Last chance man, ill still play you, i dont want gift wins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broly vs. Mike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broly vs. Mike   Broly vs. Mike Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broly vs. Mike
Page 1 of 1