The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Younes app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{DsX}Younes

Younes app Empty
PostSubject: Younes app   Younes app Icon_minitime4th October 2009, 12:45 am

-Which part of the staff would like to join?(Admin or Mod? [On the Forums, Chatbox, or Both?]): which ever u see fit for me

-Will you promote the site?: Hell to the yeah nigga

-Will you keep the forums and chatbox free of any arguments?: I will try my best Younes app 959502

-What experience do you have with forums?: i have had my own forums before when i used to play na.

-Why should we accept you for this position?: Because i want to touch ur body and i want to help u out
Back to top Go down
=Rugal*=

Younes app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Younes app   Younes app Icon_minitime4th October 2009, 12:46 am

Wow, this site is gonna go great.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

Younes app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Younes app   Younes app Icon_minitime4th October 2009, 12:47 am

May I see the forums?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

Younes app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Younes app   Younes app Icon_minitime4th October 2009, 12:51 am

Sorry Younes but it is a no.
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Younes

Younes app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Younes app   Younes app Icon_minitime4th October 2009, 12:53 am

i canceled it a long time ago, i encryted the forums with all the stuff u have on here like chatbox and music, etc. I also have made my own site before but i didn't have a sponsorer so i couldn't put it only. I used dreamweaver to make it, plus i am pretty good with computer stuff but it looks like from the chat u don't think i am the man for the job but idrc.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

Younes app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Younes app   Younes app Icon_minitime4th October 2009, 12:56 am

Sorry man we are just unsure right now.
Back to top Go down
-[PhaLanX]-
Admin
-[PhaLanX]-

Younes app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Younes app   Younes app Icon_minitime4th October 2009, 1:01 am

Younes im gonna give it to you straight, I don't think you really need to devote yourself to this site, I'm thankful that you'd be willing to but i dont want you to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Younes app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Younes app   Younes app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Younes app
Page 1 of 1