The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The~Rock

The~Rock

The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Empty
PostSubject: The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes   The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 9:18 pm

No Pulling
No Spawn Camping
No Glitching
High Camping alowed for only 8 sec and ill be counting
if any rules that i missed plz add them

give me a date and time and ill see wat i can do

good luck

oh ya and if u denie that a win for me
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Younes

PostSubject: Re: The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes   The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 9:22 pm

i accept, this saturday after i am done with my battle with david, also no perfect blocking in the corner and being a blockwhore.
Back to top Go down
DAVID

PostSubject: Re: The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes   The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 9:28 pm

and if someone denies thats not a win
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes   The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 9:31 pm

Yes it is David...
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes   The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 9:32 pm

ik wat iam saying david i've been on this site way longer then u
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Younes

PostSubject: Re: The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes   The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 9:36 pm

w.e. it doesn't matter, i accepted plain and simple
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes   The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 9:48 pm

ok saturday works for me wat do u say maybe 7 pm eastern or wev it dosen't matter maybe if i see u on the c box we can sort things out
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Younes

PostSubject: Re: The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes   The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 9:57 pm

yeah that sounds good for me
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes   The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 10:07 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
-[PhaLanX]-
Admin
-[PhaLanX]-

PostSubject: Re: The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes   The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Icon_minitime10th October 2009, 10:54 pm

did this happen?
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes   The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Icon_minitime10th October 2009, 11:50 pm

im srry i kinda forgot cuz i had to much on my mind today so it didn't happen im sure will reschudule another
Back to top Go down
-[PhaLanX]-
Admin
-[PhaLanX]-

PostSubject: Re: The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes   The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Icon_minitime10th October 2009, 11:54 pm

alrighty, get this done or inform me or one of the other admins to lock this if it cannot be done.
Back to top Go down
{DsX}Younes

PostSubject: Re: The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes   The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Icon_minitime11th October 2009, 10:25 pm

we will do it either thursday or friday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes   The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The~Rock vs {DsX}Younes
Page 1 of 1