The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge to Devil and Mephiles

Go down 
+9
Phantom
Cahan
DaRk
=Rugal*=
{vVv}Fearless
Devil_Wing
The~Rock
Demon_Blade
Neji
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neji

Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Empty
PostSubject: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 12:48 am

Basic 2 on 2 rules apply.

2 lukes, 1 choker
30 kills each side
No pullers, No shooters

Looking for sometime Wednesday. I won't be home Friday-Monday, it might be the same for Fearless.

Let us know...
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade

Demon_Blade

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 4:49 pm

whos your buddy? ...
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 5:01 pm

its fearless and there against mephiles and devil
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade

Demon_Blade

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 6:10 pm

alright..
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 6:37 pm

lol your funeral neji
Back to top Go down
{vVv}Fearless

{vVv}Fearless

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 6:42 pm

We'll just see won't we. Good luck Jman and Devil.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade

Demon_Blade

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 7:25 pm

we will wont we :O
Back to top Go down
=Rugal*=

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 8:06 pm

YES WE CAN!
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 9:41 pm

maybe wednesday 5/6 pacific

DsX server

1 luke

accept these additional rules and we will do it.
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 9:57 pm

wait hold up i wanna spectate
Back to top Go down
Neji

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 10:43 pm

We need 1 spectator for both sides. I'm not saying any of us are going to lie, but in this specific 2 on 2 I would like one.

Fearless is not available for the weekend, and neither of us may be here Wednesday. I will talk to him and see what I can fork in.

My funeral? Bwahahahahaha! You alone is nothing and even with the help of a good player and teammate like Mephiles, it will still end in your demise. Mwahabwahahaha! The thought of you putting yourself on a top 10 list. *Maniacal Laughter*
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 11:25 pm

ill spectate for one side
Back to top Go down
Neji

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 11:58 pm

Your untrusted. I would highly request somebody responsible and trustable like Tyrlan.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade

Demon_Blade

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 12:36 am

even tho i dislike you.
may i spec ill give my 100% truth
Back to top Go down
DaRk

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 2:10 am

Hey i know nothing about jedi but ill spectate! albino

jk i actually dont even want to....
Back to top Go down
Cahan

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 1:03 pm

i'll spectate. i like to spectate these epic matches cuz i might learn something Wink and just because im friends with devil and jman, im also friends with you neji so don't even say that im untrustworthy
Back to top Go down
Neji

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 4:48 pm

Well if you don't like me Demon Blade, I suggest you get the fuck out of this topic because it is of no concern to you.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 6:13 pm

I'll do it if one of the them cant.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 6:52 pm

spectators requested kratos, and sinister.

your worthless in group play without a puller neji, which i will remind you once again.

your puller 45 and 40

my puller 45 and 20

and you had way better team... get recked.
Back to top Go down
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 6:54 pm

Was waiting for you to say something...

I can spec as long as I don't get my interview, don't get hired and don't start working before this.

Just tell me where, when and the pass.
Back to top Go down
-Samurai-Jiraiya-

-Samurai-Jiraiya-

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 7:04 pm

yeah ill spec.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade

Demon_Blade

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 8:06 pm

Neji wrote:
Well if you don't like me Demon Blade, I suggest you get the fuck out of this topic because it is of no concern to you.

ahhh lol
Back to top Go down
Neji

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 9:56 pm

Devil need I remind you I have destroyed you with no effort at all in several 1 on 1's that you are in denial from? Not to mention the other several ones you repsawned and left in the middle of because I ripped you clean and your vag was bleeding?

Anyways I'm stepping out of this shit because the old used Ps2 I bought shit the bed on me last night. I'll probably try to find another one in a good 2-3 weeks.

canceled
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade

Demon_Blade

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 10:24 pm

wait lemme ask u pile shite without a shovel?
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 12:26 am

Neji wrote:
Devil need I remind you I have destroyed you with no effort at all in several 1 on 1's that you are in denial from? Not to mention the other several ones you repsawned and left in the middle of because I ripped you clean and your vag was bleeding?

Anyways I'm stepping out of this shit because the old used Ps2 I bought shit the bed on me last night. I'll probably try to find another one in a good 2-3 weeks.

canceled

so we win! Very Happy and yea bring up 1 vs 1's from OVER A YEAR AGO.

get recked.

again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge to Devil and Mephiles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next