The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge to Devil and Mephiles

Go down 
+9
Phantom
Cahan
DaRk
=Rugal*=
{vVv}Fearless
Devil_Wing
The~Rock
Demon_Blade
Neji
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neji

Challenge to Devil and Mephiles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 9:21 am

I will gladly play you and Mephiles in a 2 on 2 when I get a new ps2. Go ahead, take the win, like I care.

And those 1 on 1's were not over a year ago. We did 2 of them in the second generation of {LA} and I wrecked you 13-2 on both of them.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 2:23 pm

nope lmao see your so full of shit. i like how every time you say you 1 vs 1'd me the score changes and the amount of 1 vs 1's we did changes rofl. and the time that we did it changes too. haha

get recked.

again.

and again.
Back to top Go down
Neji

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 6:40 pm

Devil your a fucking disgraceful shit stain upon this already retarded earth.

You refuse to accept the fact that your a failure on a Star Wars game. You remember the night you challenged me and got vaginally raped 13-2. Right after you ask for a rematch, 13-2 again. And we did at least 2-3 other 1 on 1's after that you left in the process of it being around 7-0 and such. Your just going to keep coming with the same bull shit every single time aren't you? Your the one getting wrecked trying to look like hot shit concealing yourself behind a computer monitor and a TV like the fucked up faggot you are.

I'm done with your childish games you indescriscant worm.

GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 7:10 pm

Was on Abyss site look through some posts and just thought hey! maybe Neji wants to be contradicted.
-Neji- wrote:
*Updated List*
1. Neji/Devil
2. Devil/Neji
3. Tyrlan
4. Kratos/Lak
5. Lak/Kratos
6. Sinister
7. Rupture
8. Ipath(when hes not being retarded)
9. Saturn
10. Mephiles

*Most honorable Mention*
Grand Master JOGJeff (deserves to be 1 on the list)

*Honorable Mentions*
Spidey Almighty
Passion

*Rising Stars*
Gold
Viking
Snakebite

*Public server Heavy hitters*
Tyrlan
Neji
Devil Wing
Sinister
Kratos
Lak

*Best of the old School*
JOGJeff
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 7:26 pm

get wrecked again neji lmao nice devil
Back to top Go down
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 8:47 pm

If you guys think so lowly of each other then let your game-play talk for you, aka 1v1. Otherwise pipe down FFS.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 9:14 pm

i can't his ps2 is "broken"
Back to top Go down
DAVID

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 9:25 pm

flash shut the fuck up when did you all the sudden get in this?

so dont say uncalled for shit this is their fight
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 9:50 pm

did anyone tell u u tell me wat to do no everyone post's in this juste to spectate problems and stfu they said aloud spam and other stuff ik wat im doing i've been supporting this longer then u so plz don't talk trash before thinking they said no arguements
Back to top Go down
-[PhaLanX]-
Admin
-[PhaLanX]-

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2009, 10:07 pm

ill do you one better....

*Locked*

Get Wrecked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Devil and Mephiles   Challenge to Devil and Mephiles - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge to Devil and Mephiles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2