The Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 ChatZoneHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SnakeBite vs The~Rock

Go down 
+2
The~Rock
JOGSnakeBite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JOGSnakeBite

SnakeBite vs The~Rock Empty
PostSubject: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime5th October 2009, 7:53 pm

My rules:

No glitching
No spawn camping
No high camping
No excessive perfect block(sitting in a corner and perfect blocking)
No shooters.
No pulling
To start the 1v1, The villain is to start off on the octagon and the hero is to start off on the hero platform. Throw your saber when your ready.(Don't start fighting until you've thrown your saber and your opponent has to.)
If you want to pause the 1v1 at any time, Just crouch.

Name when you`d like to do it, what server to do it in, and then from there were good to go. . .Just catch me on the chatbox. Oh, and I will not do it in a 4 man server(ps2 ran) OR a downloaded server
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 5:08 pm

accepted but we need a server and i say at 7 eastern time on thursdya or wendsnday
Back to top Go down
JOGSnakeBite

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 5:42 pm

The~Rock wrote:
accepted but we need a server and i say at 7 eastern time on thursdya or wendsnday

Alright, 7 Est on Thursday should work fine. And idk about the server, arent you getting one? If not I`ll try and find someone willing to lend me and you theirs lol
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime6th October 2009, 6:23 pm

mines i ain't getting one till a month cuz im geting a ps3 so im getting a paid for server in a month maybe we can do it in the vvv room ill juste have to ask sinister
Back to top Go down
-[PhaLanX]-
Admin
-[PhaLanX]-

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime8th October 2009, 5:29 pm

so this is happening today?
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime8th October 2009, 5:55 pm

yeah at 7 est in the vVv server
Back to top Go down
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime8th October 2009, 7:18 pm

Find Spidey, he'll set the server up for you. I got stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime8th October 2009, 8:14 pm

I win automatically snakebite killed himself and quit and never came back
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime8th October 2009, 9:46 pm

We did a redue and i won 20 - 18 gg snakebite
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime8th October 2009, 9:47 pm

Sides?
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime8th October 2009, 10:04 pm

First Round

Heros 7 for me
Villains 10 for him

Second Round

Villains 13 me
Heros 8 for him

and we did all the way up to 20 not the othr one and don't get confused when i said 13 cuz i continue my score from 7 so that made 13

and gg snakebite
Back to top Go down
-[PhaLanX]-
Admin
-[PhaLanX]-

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime8th October 2009, 10:12 pm

snakebite please confirm this loss.
Back to top Go down
JOGSnakeBite

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime9th October 2009, 12:48 am

Redo tomorrow. . . With a spectator. . .
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime9th October 2009, 4:38 pm

were not doing a redo thats it i told u were doing the last point for me and 2 points for u
Back to top Go down
-[PhaLanX]-
Admin
-[PhaLanX]-

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime9th October 2009, 5:00 pm

19-18 is the current score finish the battle
Back to top Go down
The~Rock

The~Rock

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime9th October 2009, 5:03 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime15th October 2009, 4:39 am

So who won and lost this one?
Back to top Go down
JOGSnakeBite

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime16th October 2009, 2:09 pm

Sinister wrote:
So who won and lost this one?

Undecided lol I got a score of 19-18 and rock got 20-18 so were gonna do the last point over.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime16th October 2009, 4:13 pm

this is retarded you can only go up to 10 on each side... bunch of noobs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SnakeBite vs The~Rock   SnakeBite vs The~Rock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SnakeBite vs The~Rock
Page 1 of 1